Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 4 -- Sunday

Long time no see. Work/life got in the way of training last week. I'm really glad I got my 8 miles in on Wednesday. So, I didn't run on Friday or Saturday. But, overall it was a good weekend for other reasons.

So, here we are at the start of week 4. I decided to get out there this morning and run 6 miles to make up for my failure to run 4 miles yesterday, but the weather wasn't really cooperating. I wound up making it 5+ miles in about 1 hr, but then the waves on the lake prevented me from going any further down the path. As I turned to finish, the wind just about knocked me over. I was exerting a lot of energy but not getting very far, so I called it a day after making it to my car. I don't know the exact mileage.....wish I had one of those nifty garmin watches that tracks that sort of thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment