Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 3 -- Wednesday

I did it! 8 miles and it felt great. Love the fall weather. I didn't go particularly fast, but my only goal was finishing. I did it in 1 hour and 30 minutes. It was a good course and a beautiful day. I still need to work on waking up earlier. I didn't get out of bed until 7:30. Ate breakfast, hydrated, and got ready. Didn't make it to the route until 8:30 and then did 10 minute of warm-up. That meant that I didn't get home and showered till almost 11am. Yikes. Good thing I took the day off of work!!! So, today was a great day (and I ordered tile and carpet for the house to boot!!!!), but now I'm exhausted and just ready for Ryan to get home so we can chill.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really wish I could do this!!! Are you running in the Mardi Gras Marathon in New orleans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm planning on doing the Mardi Gras Marathon. I think that is the only one they have in New Orleans. You should do it. They also have a half marathon that day too. It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete