Sunday, September 27, 2009

Very First Post

Hi anybody who decides to read this! This is my first blog. I've decided to run a marathon Feb. 28, 2010 and have created this blog to track my training progress. Yesterday was the end of Week 2 of training. Week 3 starts today with a 4 mile recovery run from my long (hahaha) 6 mile run yesterday. Yesterday's run was not the best. I'm beginning to understand why everyone says that running a marathon is more mental than anything else. I had a bad attitude and all I could think is if 6 miles is this uncomfortable, think of how bad 26+ miles is going to be. But, I did it and its done, and today I promise to have a better attitude. Stay tuned to see how it all goes.....

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it! I wish I had your dedication and strong will to do a marathon.

    ReplyDelete